17 April 2012

The Liebster Award

I was delightfully surprised when I logged onto blogger this AM!

My new blog friend, Lauren, has passed on the Liebster Blog Award to me. Thanks, Lauren! "Liebster" means darling or beloved. It also means we've got a "new fancy word to throw around!" (That's what Ashley said just a few days ago).



The Liebster Blog Award criteria:
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.

How the process works...

Each nominee should:
● Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
● Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
● Post the award on your blog.
● List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
● Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they's received the award.
● Share five random facts about yourself.

Who I am passing the Liebster Award on to...
Ashlie at Golden & Lovely

FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm left handed. Rumor has it we have a shorter life expectancy than right-handed folks.
2. I love dogs. Surprising, no?  ;)
4. Today is my birthday...I was born on Good Friday, nbd.
5. Online shopping is my kryptonite. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing along the Liebster Award! You just made my day!!!! Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todays your bday!? for real? It was my bff's bday and its my Dads too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! one of my dear friend's younger twin brother & sister share my birthday as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Thanks for linking back to my blog too :) And we are the same with online shopping. It is so bad, I have my credit and debit card numbers and info memorized..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!