26 March 2012

Spring Cleaning

The most frequent ways I procrastinate are getting lost in my computer and cleaning. When I'm going through my room, I'll find random things that should've been thrown away ages ago...  
i.e. packaging from J.Crew.

Thursday night I was up until 4AM just making a huge mess in my room. I found an old LG phone. 
I got excited to sell it when I saw prices on Amazon were $70+. I visited multiple "sell your old cell phone" websites and my best offer was $8. Depressing

It is officially spring for us here in Florida. Time for some Spring Cleaning, anyone? Check out College Prepster's Spring Cleaning Checklist:

 I brought out all my spring clothes and packed away my boots and wool skirts. I could not be happier to wear J.Crew chino shorts on a regular basis. Helllo springtime!
(photo from breakfast at toast)

One of my goals this spring is to make a 101 Things in 1001 Days list inspired by the oh so stylish Mackenzie Horan. Check out this gal's blog and her {new} boutique! Thanks to Sweet Lemon Magazine for doing a spread on her, as that's how I found her blog! I.Love.It. 
New life goal: Be More Like Mackenzie Horan.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I find that my apartment is at its cleanest when I have a lot of work to do, so it's safe to say that I have a similar tendency to procrasti-clean. Also, I love those purple ikat shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!